Monday, February 1, 2010

WINNER OF THE CRICUT CAKE CHEF'S HAT IS..............................

bmwpcr25 said...


Thank you so much for doing this. I also was really bummed, I love to cook and when I saw all the pictures and video it gave me a heavy heart. I appreciate you doing this very much. I wish I had a way to go to CHA boy I would in a minute.. Thanks again.

Brooke Doroha...



Please send me your mailing information so I can put your prize in the mail to you right away!!
 
Congratulations!!!  And thank you SOOO much, everyone, for participating!!!  Keep watching for more give-aways SOON!!!
 
Hugs!

DUE TO THE GENEROSITY OF BROOKE, THERE IS A NEW WINNER OF THE CHEF'S HAT!

The new winner is:
julie said...


Oh pick me :)



Julie, please send me your mailing address so I can put this adorable hat in the mail to you!!!!  Congratulations on winning and thanks to Brooke for being so generous!!!
 
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Hey

    Just wanted to say OMG I never EVER!!!! win ANYTHING from these things. LOL But ScrapinkittyRN posted shortly after you did she had one she would give away and I got it... SO PLEASE Please feel free to do another drawing wouldn't feel right taking another one when I know others on the MB wanted one so bad..... THANKS Lilgreenbug
    You ROCK
    Sorry to make you have to do it again....

    ReplyDelete