Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tie the Knot favor boxes

Hi, everyone,
Thanks for stopping by.  I have some projects in the works, just no pics ready to show you yet, but I will tell you that I am having a blast making the favor boxes from the new Tie the Knot cartridge!  These adorable boxes go together so fast and require no adhesive!  Can you believe it??  So cute!!  I'm making some up to put Valentine treats in.  I've been busily making some inked and beaded embellishments to go on them and they are really coming along nicely.  Maybe by tomorrow I will have some pics to post for ya.  I had a give-away planned for this week, but with all that is going on around here (health issues), I think I will just wait until next week.  My knees have just not been the same since CHA and I'm really trying to take care of myself so they will get well.

Enjoy the rest of your week-end!!!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment