Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Guess I spoke too soon!! haha


Hi, everyone,
Apparently, I spoke too soon about feeling better.  My knees are still pretty bad and the doctor says they probably won't get a lot better! :(

But, not to worry!  Thanks to the electric carts at Walmart, I was able to pick up two of the new Cricut Lites cartridges and I LOVE THEM!!!!  Seriously!!!  They are AWESOME!!  I got Lacy Labels and Botanicals and they are both wonderful!  I love the packaging and inserts, too!!  You really gotta check them out!!!  Elizabeth (217creations.blogspot.com) asked that I share a couple of cuts from Botanicals on the mb and I decided I might as well share them here, too! 

Please indulge me just one moment to mention my special friend, Monique Griffith, who was just diagnosed with breast cancer.  Love you and praying for you, Monique!!

Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your knees. :-( but so happy you got some of the new lite cart.
    I am praying for our friend Monique too.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your knee problem. Hope you get well real soon!

    Prayers are being sent up for our dear friend, Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda-
    I love those cuts!!!! I need to find this one too!!! Thank you for posting the cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete