Monday, January 16, 2012

A few things I need you to know!!

Hi, everyone,
I just wanted to say that the books you are creating are your own!  So, feel free to make them how YOU want them!!!  For instance, I wanted the binding edge of my envelope page a little fancier, so I used a Martha Stewart punch to punch the edges and I like it much better.  I am also considering cutting my front and back covers apart and gluing them to chipboard for durability and binding it with my Bind It All.  What I am trying to say is that I want you to think of the elements as a "jumping off point"--as inspiration.  Please feel free to add your own special touches and style and, most importantly, have fun with it and make it your own.  I would love to see what you create!!!  I have more interesting pages for your books in the works!!  HAVE FUN!!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment