Saturday, March 19, 2011

Birthday projects for a friend

Hi, everyone!
Thought I would share some pics of a couple of projects and a card that I just finished for a friend's birthday.  It was a challenge to photograph the captured fairy.  Shooting a picture of a glass jar and getting a good picture of the contents proved very challenging.  I did the best I could.  The captured fairy and the card are also my projects for the March challenge over at http://www.sugarsweetpapertreats.blogspot.com/.  The romance card on the captured fairy says:  "This precious fairy was captured on a chilly spring morning, deep in the lush, green forest above Avila Bay, where she filled her days collecting bits of sea glass from the local beach.  She is a shy little nymph, who prefers to keep her face turned away from the outside world.  She has remained silent, therefore, I have been unable to determine her name.  Perhaps you will be able to find it out." The bottom of the jar is embellished with moss and bits of sea glass. The lid is covered with muslin fabric, which was stencilled using a paper doily and Vintage Photo distress ink.  The same fairy stamp was used on the lid and on the romance card. The third item is a wall decor piece., created from items from Crafty Secrets.  Thanks for dropping by my blog today and if you like my projects, please feel free to leave a comment!

Blessings and hugs!
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment