Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Beautiful blog award!

I was so honored to receive the Beautiful Blog award from Cyndi.  Check out her blog by clicking on the Beautiful Blog Award picture at the right!  The requirements for accepting this award are:

You must tell 7 things about yourself that most people don't know about you and pass on the award to 15 other bloggers.  So, I'll complete the first requirement below:

1.  I learned to ice skate when I was 30 years old and competed as part of a precision skating team.
2.  I grew up riding horses almost every day.
3.  I am claustrophobic.
4.  I love all things crafty, and in addition to my papercraft addiction, I do machine embroidery and sewing.
5.  I was single until age 32.
6.  I have no biological children, but have three beautiful step-daughters, 8 grandchildren and one great    grandson.
7.  For 15 years, I was the clerk of a justice court and supervised 8 employees besides being secretary to the judge.

OK!  There are 7 things about me that my online friends probably didn't know!  The hour is late, so I will pick my 15 beautiful blogs tomorrow!

Thanks, again, Cyndi!!  I am truly honored!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog award.
    I already commented on your blog give-away, the other day, But looking at your pic. of all the goodies, I love your pick of papers etc. Such elegant papers, Pick me!!!!!! Shari

    ReplyDelete