Monday, September 28, 2009

Eagle Scout

Some dear friends of ours have a son who is having his Court of Honor for Eagle Scout in a couple of weeks. We won't be able to attend since they live some distance away, but I wanted to send him something special to commemorate the event. So, I created this word book using Cricut Design Studio, the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and Stand and Salute cartridge. My .cut file is available in the sidebar.












Thanks for looking!! I love comments! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job on the eagle scout wordbook. I love it. Your friend will be so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I left you a note on how to share files. Otherwise, I might not have found your beautiful blog! I will try and remember to visit for your give away. Greate album!
    www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool project! you did a great job! love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete