Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yellow and Black Challenge for SSPT Design Team




I've been so inspired by these paper purses created by others on the Cricut messageboard, particularly Kathy Orta, that I just had to give it a try. What a fun project!! Kathy's tutorials are awesome and if you haven't visited her blog, you really should check it out. (see link in award post below) Anyway, our challenge was to create a project using yellow and black. The black paper has the faux crocodile technique and this is the first time I have attempted that technique. It was fun! The rings are from the curtain department of a local big box store. I embossed the brads to match the rings.

3 comments:

  1. This is so AWESOME!!! I need to try this. Somehow I missed it over at Cricut!

    Fabulous girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That looks like a real purse! I love it! I'm like Chrissy I missed this but will def. have to check it out!! Way to go! You rocked this challenge. I haven't even started mine yet because I can't think of a blasted thing to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, it looks so real! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete